Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Registered

This message is generated as confirmation of your recent registration on Active.com. You have been successfully registered for the following:

Registration:
The Zappos.com Las Vegas Marathon & Half Marathon
Purchase Date:
08/04/08
Category:
Half marathon
Event Date:
12/07/08
Name:
Jennifer




I have signed up for the race. We are going to fly out to Vegas on Fri Dec 5th and fly back to DC on Tues Dec 9th. Mike and I will stay in the Luxor hotel which is pretty close to where the start and finish of the race is at the Mandalay Bay.

I am beyond excited. I have never done anything like this before. The pictures are of the Luxor and the Cirque De Soleil Show "Ka" that I really want to go see again. This is the show we tried to see the last time we were in Vegas a year ago, but the power went out at the MGM Grand and the show was cancelled about 20 mins into it. I cannot wait for all these events to take place.



0 comments: