Monday, August 11, 2008

4 miles




Mike and I went running on Sat in Philly before Pat's wedding. I didnt know how I would do running with him a longer distance b/c I am usually alone and do my own thing. We tried to make it so I walk less than 2 miles. It went better than I thought and when we were done at 3.5 miles, we decided to keep going to reach 4. I am pretty excited with hitting a new mile marker. 4 is good for this week. Plus I feel good so far and had fun doing it. We ran a 10:45 mile which helps me try to figure out what type of pace I am at.

These are a few pics from Pat's wedding and Mike and I in front of the Rocky statue which is fitting, ha. It was great to run that morning and then feel free to eat and drink as I pleased too.

Today I tried to run on some hills to make things a little different. I went on the same hill 2 times b/c it was hard and the second time was better than the first which is good.

0 comments: