Thursday, March 26, 2009

Running at 540 AM



While Mike is trying to get back into running after his foot surgery he is more on pace with where I am right now than where he usually is, which is a lot faster than me. Today we went running together in the morning before he went to work. Since he gets to work a lot earlier than I do we had to go rather early. I think we got out the door around 540AM. That is such an ungodly hour it is hard for me to think about it. Once we got out there it was rather nice. There was barely anyone around, we saw maybe two people on the trail, and it was incredibly quiet. Mike wore my headlamp so we were not running in the complete darkness as well. 10 days to the race and today I feel that I can do it. We'll see what happens when I attempt 9 miles on Saturday before we go away for our wknd trip!

0 comments: