Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Attempting to get back into it



My running has been seriously lacking. The 10 mile race is almost exactly one month away and I just don't know if I can do it or not. 10 miles was always so easy for me to run before the half marathon as I did it w/out having to walk at all. I want to get back to that, but it is difficult. This weather is not helping. It was absolutely frigid when I tried to go 5 miles in Warren, OH on Sunday and I ended up walking more than I have ever had to do before. I was supposed to try for 4 miles today but the temperature was at a stellar 10 degrees when I woke up and that just didn't seem reasonable. This cold weather needs to pass soon b/c it is hurting my running way too much. I just hope I will have enough time left to be able to actually make 10 miles again.

0 comments: