Monday, March 9, 2009

Attempting 6



Well at least I dont run into poles like this one guy did, but running lately has been overly difficult. I remember running 10 miles for the first time and how easy it was and how well it went. Of course I dont remember the months upon months of getting to that point. As the Cherry Blossom 10 mile race gets closer I am losing confidence that I'll be able to do it. Which is equally horrible b/c I really want to do it. Sean said the race itself is great and the course is perfectly flat which helps a lot too. I went for 6 miles on Sunday but probably only made it about 3 running and walked 3. My blood sugars have been dropping while I run and it makes it impossible to keep going. Everything else feels fine though so I keep thinking this is going to change and it just hasnt yet. The goal this week is 3 miles Tues, 5 Thurs and 7 on Sat. Hopefully this goes well b/c I need a good run to boost my self esteem again!

0 comments: