Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Fitting #1


My wedding dress fitting is going to be on Saturday July 10th at 9am. I cannot wait. But I do wonder what they will say and do when I tell them we have to make a pocket for the insulin pump. I started thinking about this after I read Kerri's piece on Six Until Me her own wedding dress designs a few years back.



You never know with some people. Do they know what an insulin pump is? Have they seen one before? Do they know someone who is diabetic? Do they know what having diabetes means?

We'll see what happens on July 10th and I am hoping they can make something that is secretive yet easy for me to access the pump. I am trying not to dwell on it but part of me is concerned about having the time to check my blood sugars throughout the wedding to make sure I stay on top of the game!

0 comments: