Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Another Quiz

"Can you fill this out without lying? You've been tagged, so now you need to answer all the questions HONESTLY." (For the record, I don't like when memes threaten me. Of course I can fill this out honestly. And without the use of ALL CAPS.)

I like quizzes so I thought Id give it a shot!

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? SF Jello

2. Where was your profile picture taken? There is no picture on this one!

3. Can you play Guitar Hero? No and it bores me anyway!

4. Name someone who made you laugh today? Mike when he locked himself out of the house, I probably shouldnt laugh at that though!

5. How late did you stay up last night and why? 1030pm. We had to watch 24 and then I got sidetracked with trying to make the room cooler.

6. If you could move somewhere else, would you? Oh man. Who knows today. My opinion changes from day to day.

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? Yes.

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you on your FaceBook list? Sara and Udi or maybe Matt and Erin.

9. Do you believe exes can be friends? Not really, maybe, but most of them are weirdos.

10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? Diet Dr Pepper is pretty good.

11. When was the last time you cried really hard? Cant remember.

12. Who took your profile picture? Again, no picture there. If we were talking about FB then it would be some stranger at the Cherry Blossom festival.

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? Mike on Easter.

14. Was yesterday better than today? Not sure yet. Hopefully b/c I dont have to run today.

15. Can you live a day without TV? Yeah I think so.

16. Are you upset about anything? Figuring out where to live.

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Absolutely.

18. Are you a bad influence? Depends.

19. Night out or night in? Probably night in, Ive been all about saving money lately.

20. What items could you not go without during the day? Glucose Monitor, Water bottle, chapstick.

21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Papa John

22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? Some compliments on our save the date cards!

23. How do you feel about your life right now? I feel like I am waiting for something big to happen, either the wedding, a move or a new job or something else!

24. Do you hate anyone? People that hurt others.

25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find? Nothing overly exciting. Random messages from the past few years.

26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Yes.

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? No way!

28. What song is stuck in your head? There isnt one right now.

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., a secret lover or George Clooney? It is probably the annoying kid upstairs making too much noise again!

30.Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50? No way. I dont want my kids to be young parents!

31. Name something you have to do tomorrow? Go running in the morning.

32. Do you think too much or too little? Way too much.

33. Do you smile a lot? I would say a fair amount of time!

Bonus Round...

34. How many hours a day do you spend on the computer? I lose track its so much!

35. If you could be anyone else for a day, who would you be? Someone who is not diabetic.

36. Facebook or Twitter? FB

37. Chicken or Beef? Beef, I have weird issues with chicken.

38. Mac or PC? PC

39. Have you ever punched anyone in the face? No.

40. Last music received or purchased? Been so long I cant remember.

0 comments: