Wednesday, March 31, 2010



We ran this morning at 530 AM and it was completely dark outside still. It is weird to see the streets around our house with no cars on them when in just a few short hrs there will be too many cars on them! It was peaceful almost, though it still does get somewhat creepy when you hear strange noises around you. We ran for 3 miles and though not the greatest, it was still pretty good. On Sunday I ran for 6 miles with Mike, which is interesting b/c we usually dont run together. I liked having him there though as I hate the feeling of running alone when theres an issue with my blood sugar. It wasnt the fastest 6 miles ever and I did have to walk a few times but all in all it was good.

I am still debating on running the Cherry Blossom 10 mile race or not but I am leaning toward doing it. Actually I am 95% sure I am doing it. As long as the weather stays nice and I keep with it these next few days I think Ill be okay.

0 comments: