Monday, March 1, 2010

Getting Back Into It....

Sunday was the first real run since the half marathon. Mike and I had gone on a run in late November and then I went by myself last Tuesday, but that didnt go so well. I fell after tripping on a cracked sidewalk and scratched up my knees and hands.

But Sunday was better. Mike and I ran together which usually doesnt go well but this time it did. We stopped every so often to walk a little which was much needed. And I purposely wanted to run by Bethesda Naval Hospital b/c President Obama was there on Sun morning for his annual physical. No Barack sightings sadly but it was nice to finally run 3 miles again even if I did have to walk a little bit.

1 week and 6 days until the St Patricks Day 8K!
5 weeks and 6 days until the Cherry Blossom 10 mile race!
8 weeks and 6 days until the Pittsburgh Half Marathon!

Thats a lot of running so I need to pick it up again!

0 comments: