Monday, April 19, 2010

12 days to go....


Until my 3rd half marathon. Well this will be interesting. It has the potential to either be the best of the three or the worst of the three. Which makes it even more challenging is that for the first time ever we will actually have people there watching us. That alone is intimidating b/c if you screw up you look pretty bad in front of people you know. Id like to think that this one will be okay b/c I have done it twice before and I am just coming off of a great 10 mile race. Then again I was supposed to run 10 miles yesterday and didnt. My training has been slacking and my muscles have hurt more than ever before. I have already told Mike this will probably be my last half marathon of the year but I would consider more ten mile races. I am really interested to see how this goes!

0 comments: