Monday, October 26, 2009

Good to be at 10!



Running ten miles on Saturday went pretty good. Thank God for that! It was a little warmer than normal and I it was a nice day to be outside. I think my theory holds true of how it helped to run to the trail and have to only run 8 miles there as opposed to running all 10 there. It is easing me back into where I want to be distance wise on the trail. I think its hard to run to mile marker 7 and then one day go all the way to mile marker 8.5. It helps me to have it happen gradually and this is what I did this wknd. I did get pretty tired toward the end of it all. At mile 9 I saw Matt and I stopped and talked to him for a little bit. Then I finished out the last mile pretty strong. My legs havent hurt too bad but I am a little worried about a pain in my knee that seems to come and go. I am just glad I saw what ten looked like and remembered that I could actually do it.

0 comments: