Wednesday, October 21, 2009

legs and stuff


I have noticed recently that my legs have felt and looked rather strong. It is a new thing and quite enjoyable. And thats where it ends. My arms are incredibly weak and after babysitting 5 mos old Ari and 2 year old Benjamin for one night my arms hurt just from holding them. The rest of me isnt anywhere on par with my legs. This affects my running I think in a negative way. I think if I was overally fit then my running would improve. This is another issue that I had wanted to overcome before my 2nd half marathon. And yet now, 23 days, I am not going to be able to change anything now. Last night's 4 miles went rather well, but it was only 4 miles. It was less than 1/3 of the race. This wknd is bringing upon a 10 miler. I need to do well to prove to myself I can even finish the half marathon!!

Today is also Annette's 50th birthday. Big day for her as shes been preparing for months so hope all goes well!

0 comments: