Tuesday, November 3, 2009

10 days



The race is in 10 days. I have no idea where the time has gone. I am not prepared for this mentally or physically. I still have some hope that I am going to be able to finish it at a decent pace, but it is hard to see that at times. I just wanted to be able to enjoy running and be good at it as a way for my diabetic self to stay in shape. Its not going very well lately. Running 12 on Sat was a complete failure. I ran maybe 5 and then ran/walked the rest of the way. I have never felt that bad running before and my blood sugars went from 65-250 throughout the whole time. Not good and that really affects my ability to run. Hopefully for the race I will be able to at least get my blood sugars in line. We shall see how that goes. This is draining lately.

0 comments: