Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween



No matter how much I try to deny it, I really enjoy Halloween. People make a big deal about diabetics eating candy on Halloween for nothing in my opinion. If your kid doesn't eat a lot of candy to begin with, there's no reason they should gorge on candy on Halloween. I don't even remember this ever being an issue when I was little, though I have been reading a lot of articles lately on how kids need to only eat one piece and things like that. Anyway my Dad has to be given credit for properly managing how much candy I ate and for not making a much bigger deal of it than it needed to be! Plus I don't like candy that much anyway, I think Halloween needs to focus on things like all these pictures, especially the one making fun of George. Who knows what I will do this year for Halloween, but I have to remember that I still have 9 miles to run tomorrow. 9!

0 comments: