Monday, October 20, 2008

8






Hit 8 miles on Sunday in Columbus while Mike and I ran on a track that was 1.05 miles around at Ohio State. So I guess I probably ran more like 8.35 miles. Either way it went really well overall. Started off a little rough but I somehow picked it up around mile 4. It was fun in an odd way. I liked being outside and being at Ohio State, somewhere I wouldnt normally ever go to. The Columbus marathon was going on as well and this track was by mile 18 so we got to watch those people run by as we were running as well. It helped to keep track of the time too by watching the big timer the marathon had set up. I will probably say this for every mile until 13, but I never thought in my life I could run 8 miles and yet I did. I was pretty nervous about it all wknd leading up to it, but it went better than I could have wished for. The next long run is 9 miles, but that isnt until Nov 1st so theres some time!
I also had no idea Adam Sandler had made a cartoon movie called 8 crazy nights and cant believe I missed that one! I plan on posting annoying little pictures like this for the rest of the time.

0 comments: