Tuesday, October 7, 2008

2 months until the race. I am surprised it has come on so quickly. 13 miles feels very far away today. 6 seemed so easy on Sunday, but doubling it sounds close to impossible at this moment. While I was running today I was thinking about what it would mean to run 14 miles on the trail, which is part of the training come late November. 14 miles would be me running from marker 4.5 to 11.5 and then turning around again. I have never gone past 7.5 thus far. This is going to be interesting. I cant even remember if the trail goes to 11.5! The positives are that I have been feeling better with it all and it is getting easier to get out the door each time. Today was cold and dark and yet I still made it out there while I think in the past I could have easily just called it a day.

0 comments: