Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Low Blood Sugars and the Mall


Everytime I go to the mall around Christmas time, specifically, I can almost guarantee my blood sugar is going to drop. It has become a huge burden lately and has made me conclude that next year for Christmas, we will be done shopping by December 1st and it will mostly take place online. I think it has to do with the combinations of wearing a heavy coat, carrying a purse and heavy bags, not having much direction as to where to go, and being overheated in the process. It is a horrible feeling because here you are trying to finish up getting gifts for your loved ones and all you want to do is go home because you feel so bad! At least now I can recognize what causes this and will plan on being more prepared in the future. I am sure it is a sight to onlookers to see me carrying around a juice box as I run in and out of stores!

0 comments: