Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 Recap again....

I like answering questions about my life, so I took this from Linda at All&Sundry....

1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before? Got Married!! Went on an 8 hour plane ride! Visited Hawaii! Went snorkeling. Had a 5.7 A1C. Ran my 3rd Half Marathon.

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?

Ive never been able to keep a resolution, so I don't bother making them anymore! Let's just hope for a happy and HEALTHLY 2011!

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Megan and John with Giuliana Rose born on March 2nd!

4. Did anyone close to you die? Not this year luckily!

5. What countries did you visit? Only the US of A.

6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010? A home, not apartment, and more space and seeing more friends.

7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? October 9, 2010, Best Day Ever!

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Marrying the love of my life is the first one. But I also am proud of the fact that for the 4th time I needed a new job and found one. Now it is not the greatest job and I don't plan on being here for long but it is admirable that I got one and am being paid a good salary with a 4 mile commute!

9. What was your biggest failure? Of the two jobs I was offered this year I think I took the wrong one, the other job may have been better suited for me at this time in my life. I think the other failure is not running more and losing my long distance ability!

10. Did you suffer illness or injury? No, thankfully.

11. What was the best thing you bought? Not to be sappy, but my wedding ring. It is made up of diamonds from my Mom's wedding ring and my Grandma's 25th anniversary ring.

12. Where did most of your money go? Paying off our debt and we made a significant dent in it luckily this year.

13. What did you get really excited about? The wedding, the 4 weddings of Matt and Kendal, Steph and Chris, Trevor and Sarah and Sean and Marina we attended this year. Going to Hawaii! Parents buying a house in Florida that we can visit now!

14. What song will always remind you of 2010? Dynamite by Taio Cruz. The song the ring bearer Jake walked into at the reception and did a flip in the middle of the dance floor.

15. Compared to this time last year, are you:
– happier or sadder? Happier.
– thinner or fatter? Haha, Fatter, this must change
– richer or poorer? Richer, thanks to the wedding and joining finances

16. What do you wish you’d done more of? Seen my friends. I saw them a lot this year, but not enough and I miss everyone!

17. What do you wish you’d done less of? Eat junk food, I am getting better at it though and have seen good improvements with my blood sugars!

18. How did you spend Christmas? In Erie and Warren seeing both families.

19. What was your favorite TV program? Modern Family, How I met your Mother, Two and a Half Men, NCIS and of course soap operas.

20. What were your favorite books of the year? The only book I have really loved this year is "I do, Now what?" by Bill and Giuliana Rancic, haha.

21. What was your favorite music from this year? Not really an album kind of girl, rather listen to the radio.

22. What were your favorite films of the year? I love to laugh at the movies and the Other Guys with Mark Wahlberg and Will Ferrell was hilarious.

23. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I turned 28 this year and Mike made me a great cake, but when we tried to go out to celebrate with friends DC got hit by a huge snow storm and we got snowed in!

24. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? A shorter commute, and we fixed that one!

25. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010? Needs improvement, my shoe collection is much better though.

26. What kept you sane? My new husband.

27. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010. "If you are too busy to exercise, you are too busy."

0 comments: