Thursday, November 13, 2008

back at it



My running hasn't been going so well these past few days. The ten miles on Sunday seemed like such a lofty goal and I seem to have gone on a hiatus ever since then until today. 4 miles today were fine, but not nearly as easy as I would have liked considering this race is 23 days away! I think most of it has to do with the fact that I feel my running is my main focus right now and work is getting in the way. It is hard to run in the mornings before work when it is cold outside and it is so dark after work that I don't think it is the safest idea anymore. Work should be from 11-6. Whoever came up with 830-5 was obviously not taking into consideration that some people have more important things to do like run half marathons in Vegas in 23 days.




0 comments: