Monday, November 17, 2008

11




Survived through 11 miles yesterday and it was surprisingly more different from 10 than I had expected. I had to stop and stretch a few times and I had to walk around mile 8 for a few mins, unlike 10 where I ran the whole way. I felt much better at the end though as opposed to 10 where I felt awful. If I can run 11, then maybe 13 isnt such an unattainable goal. The biggest problem of this almost two hour run was that I had on an insulin pump, my ipod with its long blue headphone cords, and I was wearing a camelbak. I felt like all these things were getting tangled along the run and I was a machine for having all this equipment on. The camelbak is helpful so I dont have to carry a water bottle and lets my hands be free and the ipod is needed so I dont get overly bored, but I must be an interesting sight on the trail.






0 comments: