Monday, July 28, 2008

Mass Ave



Today's run went rather well. I am getting used to the run/walk method and it is working pretty good. I was impressed with myself today that I ran to Massachusetts Avenue. For those non DC people, that is the street that the National Cathedral is on. Running and walking it took me 35 mins to go 3.7 miles. I go a little further everytime and its getting easier. There were visitors again in town this wknd so it was a little difficult to go running at all, but good to have them here too. I will have to get back into the swing of it all this week. Seeing the kids was great, it felt like we walked 15 miles through the city on Saturday. From the Spy Museum to the Natural History Museum to Georgetown we did a lot in a short amount of time. These are some pictures of them when they came to DC last year in the winter and Joey and Ben had to race in the reflecting pond that was emptied from Lincoln to WW2.




0 comments: