Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Training



We are tentatively training for another half marathon on Nov 1st. There is one in Dallas and one in Pittsburgh on that day. We havent signed up for either of them yet but hopefully we will figure out that part of it rather soon. In the mean time I have been slowly training to get back to the point of running a half marathon again. I ran 5 miles on Saturday at Perkins Park in Warren, (that is a real picture of the park too thanks to google.) It went rather well but then again it always does when I run on a track so I know exactly how many time I have to go around. I saw some Siberian Huskies on the way and there were a lot of people out to either say hello to or watch the kids play soccer. When we got home I ran 4 miles on Monday around the neighborhood and that went well too. It helps me to have an exact plan of where I am running and how far that will be. As long as I keep doing that hopefully Ill be okay.
\

0 comments: